An ideal solution for tightly sealed homes, an HRV system exchanges stale air from inside with fresher outdoor air. To ensure absolute comfort, the system captures heat from contaminated air before it is moved outdoors.
Here are the top features of the HRV:
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficiency upgrades
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant*
- Some units use a Power Saver™ constant-torque motor that adjusts energy use based on ventilation demand
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum core
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
Healthy Climate Solutions
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, â€œOzone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,â€ August 2006.