Feel perfectly at ease relaxing at home with the SL18XC1. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology offers quiet and efficient cooling all season long, minimizing energy usage to help you save on utility bills.
Here are some of the top features of the SL18XC1:
- Efficiency rating of up to 18.50 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year**, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2016. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2016 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 65dB, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Lennox® Quantum™ Coil helps offer corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments, including coastal areas.
* Air conditioners/heat pumps have sound ratings established per AHRIâ€™s test standard: AHRI 270-08 (August 2014). The SL18XC1 has the lowest sound rating of any single-stage air conditioner of any major U.S. brand of air conditioner equipment. Efficiency claim based on comparison of single-stage air conditioner productsâ€™ SEER as published in AHRI in June 2015. The SL18XC1 has a maximum rated efficiency of 18.50 SEER. **Savings chart shows the 5-year savings you can expect from an 18.50 SEER heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating. The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average residential electric rate, August 2014 YTD). Your actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
***iComfort® thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
†Consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency solar tax credits.
††Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7500 Series or iComfort® thermostat.