The XC20 offers true variable capacity, adjusting cooling output in many small increments to make you feel perfectly comfortable, while minimizing your energy costs.
Here are some of the top features of the XC20:
- Efficiency rating of up to 20.00 SEER* can save you hundreds of dollars each year on utility bills, compared to older or conventional single-stage units
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- True Variable-Capacity Scroll Compressor— adjusts cooling output in small increments based on demand, preserving quiet operation, energy efficiency and comfort
- iComfort Wi-Fi®–enabled technology—a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 20.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending August 2014). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.